Van Sciver Bobbin Lace
Supplies and Instruction for over 39 years
Continental Bobbins | English and Antique Bobbins |
| Pillows | Pattern Materials | Patterns | Tools | Kits | Pins |
Bobbin Winders | | Insert Jewelry and Boxes | Jewelry |
Designs Aids | Lamps and Magnifiers |Tatting |
Miscellaneous | Workshop and Teaching Schedule |
|Order Form |
|Check out these beautiful wearable art scarves by
Van Sciver Originals
|Lace of France
Claudette and Michel Bouvot
In English and French this opulently illustrated book is organized by region and illustrates the laces made in France through the first decade of the 21st century. Stunning!
Fans in Normandy Lace
Claudette and Michel Bouvot and Chantal Hervieux
In English and French includes history and 24 fan patterns in Polychrome Lace from Normandy. Any student of lace interested in the point ground family of laces will enjoy his beautiful new pattern book.
In Stock and in English!
Small Bucks Point Prickings from the A. V. Clark Collection
|Insertions and Borders
Due Late May
Coasters, Pin Gauges and Rulers
- Click on this link to print your own Calalogue -- Catalogue Update April 29, 2015.
- For our April book and DVD Update, go to the Books page for all the latest including Lace of France, Eventails, Small Bucks Point Prickings, Large Bucks Point Prickings, 27 Earrings, 121 Honiton Fillings - Revisited, Logarithmic 's Gravenmoer Bobbin Lace, Birds and Flowers (Little Masterpieces in Binche, Barjac Ombrée, Fleurs & Papillons en broderie Oya, 6 Sterne and Lace Fans.
- Looking for a gift for your favorite lacemakers. Check out our Pin Gauges, Rulers and Coasters.
- New! Stainless steel pins in size 26 x .58 by Accountrements!
- Now available, Picot Pins in three sizes; #17, #20 and #24!
- Use these Insert Rulers to display your finished lace in something you can use! Easy to mount, easy to swap out and fun to use!
- Fine Brildor Metallic Thread in 6 colors. Plus our brand new "Bright Gimp" for use with #3 and #4 passing thread1
- Super Fine Pins, Super Fine Heads! Check out the details on these pins in sizes 26 x .40, 32 x .40 and 38 x .40!
- New! Fil au Chinois Egyptian Cotton in 7 sizes.
- Now stocking Lizbeth Cordonnet 40 and 80 in all 77 colors.
- The Lace Pillow Stand is back in stock and better then ever!
- Now stocking Piper's colored floss in 10 different color ways!
- Carrickmacross Scissors now in stock!
- Take a look at our new line of linen and cotton handkerchiefs, bonnets and wedding ring pillows.
- We've added new colors to our Gold Rush collection.
- Books and patterns by Martine Bruggeman.
- Wear these beautiful new silver pendants or put them on a bobbin!
- Check out our new #3 and #4 Gold Passing Threads.
- Back in stock by popular demand, Eeva-Liisa Kortelaht's books and patterns.
- We are now stocking Egyptian Cotton and Silk Organzine, Gernadine and Silk Floss from Bart and Francis.
- Sized right and priced right, click on this link to see our new roller pillow.
- We invite Beginners to bobbin lacemaking to Build Your Own Kit! Beginners, we are now the exclusive distributors US & other NTSC countries of all 18 of the fabulous Springett Videos and DVD's, simply the best videos on the market and easiest way to learn bobbin lace on your own.
- Need catalogues for your next Lace Day or Meeting? Give me a call with the quantity and I'll ship them to you at no charge!
- Confused about pins? Read the short article on "How to Select a Pin" on the Pins page!
- Confused about thread colors? Shade cards are coming to life. View what's available so far on the Threads page by following the links. Please send us your feedback. We are responding as fast as possible to suggestions so please call (607-277-0498) or e-mail (email@example.com) your comments! Since search engines are not always reliable, please pass on our URL to other lacemakers who might be helped by our pages....thanks!
I invite you to peruse these pages containing my broad inventory of quality bobbin lacemaking supplies by clicking on one of the areas above. With the help of the computer, I am able to update my catalogue frequently giving you the most accurate reflection of available items and their prices. However, due to fluctuations in foreign currency, prices may change without notice. If you have any questions about the items listed on these pages, please feel free to call me at (607) 277-0498. Note that my stock is expanding and changing daily, so if you don't see something you want please call or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am also available for vending at Lace Days so call or e-mail me about any event your group is planning.
If you are looking for an experienced teacher please keep me in mind! Note that I have vast experience teaching throughout North America and can give you numerous references. I teach courses at all levels in Torchon, Bedfordshire, Honiton, Bucks Point, Russian and more! I am happy to tailor workshops to suit your group's needs. Click this link to see a schedule of my 2015 Workshops & Lace Days.
Over the years, I have found that the best way to select supplies involves careful consideration of the lacemaker's needs and interests, so give me the opportunity to use my 35 years of lacemaking & teaching experience combined with my knowledge of world-wide lacemaking resources to help you with your choices. When placing an order I recommend telephoning me at (607) 277-0498. However, if you are sure of your choices, please email me directly at email@example.com with your order. I will confirm your order by email including a total for your order. Payment can be made by check or money order made payable to Van Sciver Bobbin Lace. Orders are shipped the same day they are received. When ordering by email, I recommend that you print out the order form, complete it in full and then prepare an email including all pertinent information. If you order by email, be sure to check your email in the event that I have questions and to confirm your order. Additionally, an informative and illustrated printed catalogue is available by emailing me your address or calling me at:Holly Van Sciver
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (607) 277-0498
Most shipments within the USA are sent using two day priority mail service. Orders for supplies will be filled immediately and will include a free catalogue update. Please include an additional 8% ($6.95 minimum under 1 lb., $10.50 minimum over 1 lb.-$12.00 maximum) of the total order to cover postage and packaging. Orders including pillows, stands or s&h over the $12.00 will be shipped at cost. New York State residents must add sales tax applicable to your locality (generally 7% - 8 1/2%). Returns require preapproval.
Shipments outside the USA are sent by USPS at cost. Please submit your order and I will quote your shipping options by USPS Express, Priority or International First Class by return email.